2022 Day Series #9 Results
September 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Come join us at the best autocross venue in all of Western NC! With nearly 5 acres of complete flat, completely smooth, and completely unobstructed asphalt, the Jerry Sutton Public Safety Training Center is easily the best local venue HSCC has ever had access to. The 2022 Day Series will consist of 12 events, across 6 days. Each day will consist of a morning and afternoon event. You must compete in a minimum of 4 events to be eligible for a championship trophy, which will be decided based on points scored in your best 6 events.
Each event is limited to 60 participants. Get signed up early!
Morning Points Event Schedule:
- Registration / Check-In: 8:00 – 9:15 am 1
- Tech Inspection: 8:00 – 9:15 am 2
- Novice Walkthrough: 9:15 am
- Driver’s Meeting: 9:30 am
- First Vehicle Off: 10:00 am
- Event Over: 12:00 – 12:30 pm
Afternoon Points Event Schedule:
- Registration / Check-In: 12:00 – 1:00 pm 1
- Tech Inspection: 12:30 – 1:10 pm 2
- Novice Walkthrough: 1:00 pm
- Driver’s Meeting: 1:15 pm
- First Vehicle Off: 1:30 pm
- Event Over: 4:30 – 5:00 pm
1 Everyone must check-in at the entrance.
2 Our Annual Tech sticker will be available for $3. We will continue to honor Annual Tech stickers from surrounding SCCA Regions and other well established independent clubs.
HSCC members: $40 for a single event or $60 for both events
Non-members: $45 for a single event or $70 for both events
PLEASE NOTE: All participants must pre-register on MotorsportsReg. There will be no on-site registrations for this event.
ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS DUE TO COVID-19:
- All participants should practice good hygiene by washing hands or using hand sanitizer often, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces, such as ink pens, doorknobs, fixtures, cones, flags, etc.
- Participants who are sick or not feeling well should not attend the event and will not be allowed to enter.
As with everything recently, this guidance can and may change based on the best available information at the time. All reasonable attempts will be made to make accommodations to newer guidelines. We will do our best to provide all participants with the latest updates. For questions, comments, or concerns please contact us at info@HSCC.club.
Becoming a member of HSCC:
Join Highlands Sports Car Club online through Motorsport Reg. Once you’ve registered and paid for this Membership Event, please allow up to 24 hours for your membership to be validated. Once validated you will be able to register for our events at the discounted member price.