Why Join Highlands Sports Car Club?
Being a paid member of HSCC comes with several benefits not enjoyed by those who just autocross with us.
- Input – Only club members are allowed to vote on club business.
- Discounts – Events cost less if you’re a member.
- Championships – Only members are eligible for championship trophies.
- Banquet – Members don’t pay to attend our year-end party.
- Family – Being a member gives you a greater sense of community.
How Much Does Annual Membership Cost?
|Individual Membership||Family Membership|
A family membership covers all members of a family who live together. The membership period runs from January 1st to December 31st and is not pro-rated.
How Do I Join?
You have two options to join Highlands Sports Car Club:
- Online – Join HSCC through Motorsport Reg, the same system we use for event registration. The process for joining our club is essentially identical to registering for each event. You will simply register for an event called “HSCC Membership Event”. Click here to be taken directly to the Membership Event. If you are purchasing a Family Membership, be sure to read the included instructions as it is a little different than an Individual Membership.
- Not Online – Download the HSCC Membership Form, fill it out, and mail it along with a check to the address provided in the form. You may also give the membership form and payment directly to our Membership Officer at a meeting or an event.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact our Membership Officer.